22nd December 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?

hello
i've got many backlogs in btech ,but i cleared them ,
i have 7.35 cgpa , i have 600 marks in gmat and7.5 in ielts
will these backlogs affect my higher study
if i'm gonna apply for universities in usa..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  4. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  13. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  16. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  17. How can I apply to study in Winnipeg if completed B.Pharmacy with 75% and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
23rd December 2014, 12:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?

No, It will not be difficult for you to study in USA. That's because, many students, who have more than 15 backlogs are getting admissions in American universities. So, it is not a big task for you to get admission. And even you have good score in GMAT and IELTS. So, you can easily get an admission in American universities.
24th December 2014, 03:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?

You have a decent CGPA and a good score in GMAT and IELTS. So you have a very bright chance to get admission in a good university of USA. There is no need to worry concerning your backlog. This is because you have cleared your backlogs. As you have cleared your backlogs so there is no need to worry, they will not affect your higher studies, you can definitely get admission in US university to pursue higher studies.
13th October 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 11 backlogs in ECE can I get admission for higher studies outside India without clearing them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?