22nd December 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from a Nationalised Bank to study M.Tech if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hello Sir
I have 2 backlog in my b.tech
which i have solved at that time now
i have apply in education loan for m.tech in nationlize bank
cani get? plz give me rply as soon as

24th December 2014, 12:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from a Nationalised Bank to study M.Tech if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to get education loan for M.Tech course from a Nationalized Bank. This is because you have two backlogs in your B.Tech course which means that you have not yet qualified the B.Tech course. Moreover, the bank will check your academic background before sanctioning your loan. Hence your loan request will be sanctioned only if you clear those backlogs. So try and clear your backlogs as soon as possible and then apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?