22nd December 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?

I am planing to do mba in telecom and marketing.
I have scored 80% in MAT exam.
What is scope for Mba in telecom and pgdm in telecom?
What are placements for mba in telecom and pgdm in telecom.
I have considered mitsot and sitm for mba telecom and pgdm in telecom..

Which is better?I have not given snap. will SITM consider my mat scores for admission.
or i have only choice of doing mba at mitsot....

1st January 2015, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?

Quote:
I am planing to do mba in telecom and marketing.
I have scored 80% in MAT exam.
What is scope for Mba in telecom and pgdm in telecom?
What are placements for mba in telecom and pgdm in telecom.
I have considered mitsot and sitm for mba telecom and pgdm in telecom..
The eligibility criteria for MBA and PGDM in Telecom Management are same. Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible.

There is good scope for MBA and PGDM of Telecom Management course in both the Private and Public sectors as well. Both the courses having an excellent career in Telecom sector with a huge growth of potentials. Now a days Telecom sector is among the fastest growing sector in our country. So, after completing a Master degree in Telecommunication you can get a good job with the High salary package.

You can find job opportunities in the fields like, The Broad band technology, Digital cable, Internet services, Computerized Equipment, mobile phones etc. Apart from this several job opportunities are emerging in the areas of networking. A master degree in Telecom Management will give you a great boost to your career.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBA AND PGDM IN TELECOM MANAGEMENT:

-> Candidates should have three or four year bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade of any university recognized by AIU/AICTE.

-> Those completing their final examinations can also apply.

-> Candidates must qualified in MBA entrance exams like, MAT,GMAT etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?