22nd December 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Marine engineering or Pre-Sea training having completed Diploma in Electrical engineering?

sir i have completed diploma in electrical engineering so please tell me how can i join marining engineering or pre sea course

Related Questions:
  1. Are the Merchant Navy admissions on the basis of 10th standard?
  2. Where can I get the merchant navy application form?
  3. Merchant Navy Pre Sea training for B.E. Electrical?
  4. Am I eligible for junior engineering merchant navy after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering and 6 months pre sea training
  5. How to get application forms to apply for Navy?
  6. Selection in Merchant Navy for a candidate suffering Color Blindness?
  7. Institutions offering Pre-Sea training courses for Merchant Navy?
  8. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  9. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  10. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy?
  12. How to get in merchant navy?
  13. Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?
  14. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  15. How could i get application forms of merchant navy and what are the dates of submission?
  16. How to join Marine Engineering course after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering? List of colleges offering the course in India?
  17. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
17th June 2016, 07:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Marine engineering or Pre-Sea training having completed Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed diploma in electrical engineering so please tell me how can i join marining engineering or pre sea course

The aspirant can study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
The eligibility to study the course is a 3 years diploma in electrical/mechanical/marine. You will be admitted through lateral entry directly to the 2nd year of the course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The age limit is 25 years. You can join apply to the course through online. The course is available in the following institutions;
Coimbatore Marine College –
Official Website
AMET - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?