22nd December 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?

hello
is there any scope for BDS students
to get study mds in abroad ?
how can i apply for scholarship to study mds in abroad?
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  3. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  5. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  6. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  7. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  8. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  9. Whether a BDS student can apply for ENT instead of MDS? Career options after BDS?
  10. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  11. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  12. List of universities which offers BDS course in Abroad?
  13. How to do MDS in abroad? I am doing final year BDS in Andhra
  14. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  15. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya
  16. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  17. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS?
  18. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
20th January 2018, 11:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?

As you are successfully completed your BDS so you can pursue Master of Dental Surgery/Science course from foreign university.

Entrance requirements for MDS course in Foreign university:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.

In order to pursue MDS course first you need to choose a university and apply for it. Once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can proceed for further procedure such as Visa and medical test.

There are many private/government scholarship programs are available for international students. You can get the details about scholarship from the official website of university.
1st September 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to give gre and toefl for mds outside india?
2nd September 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

How much will be fee for mds in us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?