Respected Sir
Can I get admission in any college
in Ahmedabad without CMAT exam??
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

24th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studying MBA in Ahmedabad without CMAT?

Yes, you can get admission in MBA course in colleges of Ahmedabad without appearing for CMAT examination. But, you need to appear for any one of the MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. to be eligible to get admission in MBA course. Based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. To be eligible to appear for any of these entrance examinations, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. So, if you can appear in any one of the MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. you can get admission in MBA course in colleges of Ahmedabad without appearing for CMAT examination.
24th December 2014, 08:29 PM
Inflammable

CMAT is not the only entrance exam for getting admission in MBA program across India. There are many other entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, SNAP and IIFT. But if you will appear in CMAT then it will easy for you to get admission in MBA not only in Ahmedabad but also anywhere in India. The entrance exams which I have mentioned above is tougher than CMAT. CMAT is organizes by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and every year around 1.6 lacs students gets admission in over 4000 MBA colleges. So, it is advisable to appear in CMAT.
If you will not appear in any MBA entrance exams then you will not get admission in any college of Ahmedabad as well as India. So, for admission in MBA, you should have to appear in any of the mentioned entrance exams.
25th December 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Well I cannot appear any entrance exam for MBA..then how I get addmission in MBA
23rd January 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
Can I get admission in any college in Ahmedabad without CMAT exam?? Please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

EMAIL:[email protected]
Mo.N;-8511211114
Graduate:-B.com
P.Y:- 2015
16th March 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir Can I get admission in any college in Ahmedabad without CMAT exam?? Please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

EMAIL:-Piyuuashani143 @gmail.com
Mo.N;-7016466143
Graduate:-BCA
P.Y:- 2015
20th April 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have been apply cmat examination in year 2014 I want to get admission in mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?