23rd December 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?

hello
i m sangam joshi my ielts mark is 5.5 bands
am i eligible to study in germany in ms
mechanical i completed my B.E with 65%.....
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  5. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  7. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  8. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  9. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  16. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
24th December 2014, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?

5.5 bands in IELTS is acceptable in most of the Universities in Germany. But still you can improve on it if you want to get admission in a top college. GRE is also essential for getting admission in a Master's degree abroad.

For getting admission in a MS (Mechanical Engineering) you must apply for following tests and try to get a decent score in it to ensure that you get admission in a top University.

1. GRE (For admission in Master Degree course)

2. IELTS/TOEFL (English Proficiency Tests)

If you have got a excellent score in GRE and a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL then surely you will be eligible for admission in a good University.

Hence, be prepared for above tests if you want to get admission in Germany for your MS program.

For more information visit http://www.ets.org/gre
25th December 2014, 06:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?

Yes, you can study MS in Germany even if you have scored 5.5 bands in IELTS. There are many universities, which are offering admissions with 5.5 bands. So, you can get admission in those universities. But, don't try to join in universities, which will offer admission with ESL course(the English course which universities will offer due to less score in IELTS). Because, the ESL course will cost you an additional 2 to 3 lakhs. So, try to join in universities, which offers admission without ESL course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?