24th December 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?

hello
i have completed my BDS finar year from
one of the private college in haryana.
i want to do my internship in delhi.
what are the options from
where i can do my internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  2. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  3. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  5. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  6. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  7. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  8. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
  9. Internship can be done in Kolkata after pursuing BDS from Bangladesh?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Advice to do BDS internship from Delhi?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  13. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  14. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  15. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  16. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  17. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Chances of further studies in UK after that?
  18. How to apply for Internship in Delhi colleges or Hospitals after completing BDS final year
23rd August 2018, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?

You can contact following places in Delhi:

- Dental Hospital Delhi, Kilokri, Delhi, Phone: 099990 60619

- Esic Dental College & Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi, Phone: 011 27040347

- K D Dental College And Hospital, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, Phone: 096904 40001

- Green Park Dental Institute, Green Park Extension, New Delhi, Phone: 011 26197777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?