25th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

hello
is there entrance exam necessary for MCA Addmission?
wat is fees structure for MCA in Mumbai?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  2. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  3. What is the procedure to study MCA in Mumbai? What is the fees for MCA in Mumbai?
  4. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
  5. How to prepare for entrance of IIT Mumbai MCA entrance exam?
  6. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  7. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  8. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  9. What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  10. Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  11. How can I study for MCA entrance exam after passing MCA CET?
  12. Is it possible to study MCA after MA?
  13. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  14. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  15. Best place to study MCA so as to get a good job?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  17. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  18. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2014, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

You can apply for MAH-MCA CET which is conducted by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) for admission into MCA course in various colleges across Maharashtra.

The fee for MCA is Rs. 12500 per semester in most of the private colleges. The fee may vary in other colleges but will be mostly in this range only.

You should have at least 50% marks in your Graduation then only you will be eligible for entrance exam. Also, make sure that you have studied Maths at 10+2 level or Graduation level.

For more information visit http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2014/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?