25th December 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?

Helllo
I am doing my mbbs in a govt college in india.
I need to do my pg in harvard university usa.
what are the entrance tests that
I should attend to enter into harvard?
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?
  2. What exam should I attend for admission in Harvard Medical School US?
  3. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  4. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  5. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  6. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  8. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  9. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  11. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  12. Entrance exams that I should attend for pursuing PG in Harvard Medical School?
  13. How to do my PG in Harvard medical school while doing MBBS in a government college in India
  14. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science?
  15. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  16. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  17. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  18. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
2nd January 2015, 04:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?

International students who do not have an advanced degree from any institution in the United States or Canada are rarely accepted for admission in Harvard university. Even if you got the admission, you will be offered with one year training in your respective stream.

Requirements:-
1. Good proficiency in English Language.
2. Analytical and writing skills
3. Letter of Recommendations from your MBBS professors.
4. If your second language is English, you should appear for IELTS and you should score a minimum of 7 bands in IELTS. (or) You can also appear for TOEFL, in TOEFL you should score at least 100 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?