26th December 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Arts or Science, what should I choose if secured 92.56% in 10th ICSE?

Hello
I have just passed out of 10th!... I got 92.56% in icse board and I am looking forward to choose arts. But I am not really sure if I should take arts or science!. I have no problemin science but engineering or medical is not really my cup of tea!... what shall I do?. plz help!!.. and reply asap!

27th December 2014, 11:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts or Science, what should I choose if secured 92.56% in 10th ICSE?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can choose Science or Arts or Commerce stream for pursuing your higher studies. Since, you have asked about Arts or Science stream, let us discuss about these two streams. You have mentioned that you have interest in Science and Arts stream but you are not in Engineering and Medical field. If you opt science stream, you must pursue your higher studies whether in Engineering or Medical field after completion of your 12th standard. Since, you are not interested to do Engineering and Medicine course, I suggest you to opt Arts stream, so, that you can pursue B.A or B.F.A course in your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard.
27th December 2014, 11:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts or Science, what should I choose if secured 92.56% in 10th ICSE?

First of all, I would like to congratulate for scoring good marks in tenth. Medical and engineering are not the only two roads after taking up science. There are other fields as well where you can get into like research, testing, analysis, pharmacy,etc. However, you are at a crucial point in your career since you need to choose a discipline of your further studies. You should take the decision purely on the basis of your interest and comfort since it is you who will have to study and you need to study in depth. Since you have already studied subjects of both the streams so you have a basic idea of thematter which you need to study in depth in the future. So take decision as per your interest and comfort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?