26th December 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and notification of NATA?

Hello
I am in 12th class.....I want to study B.Arch
For this I want to give NATA....
Please tell me about NATA and also tell me
the notification comes for NATA.....

27th December 2014, 06:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and notification of NATA?

N.A.T.A - The National Aptitude Test in Architecture

NATA examination is basically conducted to measure candidates observation as well as drawing skills. NATA 2015 notification will be released in MARCH 2015. Generally this NATA entrance examination is conducted by COA Council of Architecture for admission in recognized universities or institutes all over India.

Apply Mode: Online

NATA Eligibility: Candidates who have successfully passed their 10+2 or 12th class from recognized university. As you are going to complete your Intermediate you are of course eligible to appear for this NATA 2015 examination, of which notification will be released in the month of March 2015.

NATA Fees: Rs.1000/-
Payment can be paid using Credit Cards/ Netbanking/ ICICI Isure Bank Challan. Candidates are required to download their Pre-filled registration form and acquire the necessary registration documents and choose a test centre. Finally applicants are required to approach the test center for Appointment for NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture examination. NATA exam is basically conducted in two parts, Part 1 is paper and computer based sensitivity test, and Part 2 is Drawing test.

For More NATA details - http://www.nata.in/2014/

How to Register for NATA - http://www.nata.in/2014/docs/howtoregisterfornata.pdf

Click here to REGISTER for NATA -
https://www.nata.in/register/Account...2fDefault.aspx

Some reference books for NATA examination:

@ Co-ordinate Geometry and Plane Trigonometry part I by "S.L.Loni"
@ Algebra Made Easy by "K.P.Basu"
@ Math's book by "Krechmar"
@ Higher Algebra book by "Hall & Knight"
27th December 2014, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for NATA being interested in architecture field. NATA 2015 is likely to be held in the month of march, however the actual dates have not yet been declared. The application forms will be available online and one can fill application form online by paying 1000 rupees along with processing charges through net banking, credit cards or ICICI bank challans. The online registration will start at the beginning of the month of March.
In order to apply online and get to know the notifications of NATA you need to be in touch with the official website of NATA . You can log on to official website-http://www.nata.in
8th April 2015, 10:22 PM
amanshrivastava98

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
8th April 2015, 11:24 PM
amanshrivastava98

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?