26th December 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?

hello
i have completed my 12th in pcb....
i havent qualify in neet ug......
so i want to study any diploma courses
i want to study emergency medicine diploma....
am i eligible?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  2. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  3. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  4. List of jobs available for a 12th passed student with PCM? Is it beneficial to take Mathematics?
  5. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  6. Colleges which offer Diploma in Emergency Medicine for B.A.M.S student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  8. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  10. Can I do PG diploma in emergency medicine? I have completed degree inBiotechnology
  11. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to get admission in DGO course?
  14. Minimum score in PCB in 12th for Medicine in Government quota?
  15. Can I study Nuclear Medicine or Diploma in Isotope Techniques having done BAMS?
  16. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing MCEM parts A,B&C? Am I directly eligible for MCEM on experience basis? How can I do higher studies in emergency medicine in USA?
  18. What are the options or courses available after passing 12th related to PCB? I am a student of 11th PCB
27th December 2014, 05:26 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?

Diploma in Emergency Medicine program is generally taught in post graduation level. In India, institutes such as, Apollo Hospital, Christian Medical College and CMC, Vellore offers this diploma program. But candidates must completed graduation first to study this program. Candidates who have completed MBBS, BDS, BPT, BNYS, B.Sc(Nursing), B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.Sc(Emergency Care & Trauma Care & Technology) and B.H.M.S. are only eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine. Any candidate of D.H.M.S are also eligible to study only if possess certificate from Homeopathic Council.
So, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine on 12th basis. It is advisable to reappear in NEET-UG or other Medical entrance exams if you want to make career in Medical field.
14th September 2017, 04:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed my 12th in pcb....
i havent qualify in neet ug......
so i want to study any diploma courses
i want to study emergency medicine diploma....
am i eligible?????????

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for diploma in emergency medicine after completing 10+2, because minimum qualification required to apply for emergency medicine diploma is MBBS. Bachelors in medical stream from government recognized institute.

>> After Bachelors degree duration of diploma course in emergency management is 1 year.

>> So according to my suggestion you have to first complete your bachelors degree in medical stream and then apply for diploma in emergency medicine.
8th March 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor of physiotherapy soo am i eligible for applying Emergency medicine wil u please suggest me and what will be the course duration and fee particulars
11th April 2020, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ny mbbs and it is mci registered, should i write any kind of entrance exam for joining diploma in emergency medicine
15th April 2020, 03:30 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---If you are intrested to join any top most university for completed your further study like Diploma in Emergency ,then you have to clear the entrance exam too.

---Diploma in Emergency medicine is a 1 years course and required MBBS with MCI registration too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?