26th December 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?

Hello
I Want To Join The Diploma In Aeronautiacal Engineering
But I Did Not Have Good MarKs
In 10th Standard So Can I Take Admission
In Diploma Engineering
Please Reply As Fast As possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  5. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  6. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  7. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  8. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  9. Can I take admission in Diploma engineering if don't have good marks in 10th standard?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  13. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  14. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  15. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  16. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  17. How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th
  18. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
27th December 2014, 07:00 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?

You can study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis. But you have to appear in Common Entrance Exams, JEXPO and Common Entrance Test. There is no minimum percentage required in 10th for admission. But many universities/colleges selects students who has above 50% in 10th standard and qualified in CEE/CET/JEXPO. So, it is advisable, if you have less than 50% in 10th then you should study Higher Secondary first then after go for B.Tech or Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. There are many institutes in India which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. Some of them are listed below.

1. Falcon Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
2. Singhania University
3. Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering and Technology
4. Acharya Institutes, Bangalore
5. Hindustan Electronics Academy Polytechnic
27th December 2014, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?

Admission in a Diploma in Engineering course is mainly based on the Polytechnic Entrance Exam conducted by State Technical Council. Therefore, you should be just pass in the 10th class to become eligible for the entrance exam.

Admission is purely based on the marks you have got in the entrance exam. If you get a decent rank in the entrance exam then surely you will get admission in a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.

Therefore, be prepared for the Polytechnic entrance exams like JEXPO, JEECUP etc for getting admission in a Diploma Engineering course.
4th June 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have 91 percentage merit in 10th and I want to take admissions in aeronautical engineering on 10 th marks basis ! So how to apply?
5th June 2015, 04:22 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Diploma is the course which offers many branches to join.One can join diploma after completing his/her 10th standard.

The eligibility criteria joining diploma are:-

.Candidate must have attained 15 years of age,
.Candidate must have cleared all the subjects in 10th standard.
.Candidate must have attained more than 35% marks in 10th standard.

As you have cleared your 10th standard,So for sure you will have attained 35% of marks in 10th standard so there is no problem with your 10th marks.

-->But to join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering you should have to clear the entrance test conducted by state education board.

-->Once you clear the test with good marks you will undergo counselling procedure there you have to choose the Aeronautical branch and the best college which suits the rank you attained in the test.

Hope this information is helpful to you..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?