26th December 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?

hello
i want to know about fee structure of MDS of SARASWATI DENTAL COLLEGE,LUCKNOW? how much should i score in afmc & upcpmt to get admission in mds??how can i prepare for it without any coaching????????plz help me........

Related Questions:
  1. Tips for preparation of MDS entrance exam?
  2. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course?
  3. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  4. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  5. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  6. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  7. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  10. Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?
  11. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  12. How to take admission in MDS in government college? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  13. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  14. How to get admission in different branches of MDS in government college after completion of MDS? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  15. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Ed. in Saraswati Vidyamandir College of Education, Jhirka?
  17. How do I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Marks required for admission in best college in India? How much is the fee structure?
  18. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
31st March 2023, 08:09 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?

The fee for the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program at Saraswati Dental College in Lucknow is ₹ 600,000 for the first year. You may want to contact the college directly for more detailed and up-to-date information on their admission requirements and fee structure. Their website is http://sdclucknow.com/ and their phone number is 0522 307 1006.

Some tips for preparation without coaching:

Make a study schedule: Plan your studies well in advance and create a timetable that includes all the topics you need to cover before the exam.

Refer to good study material: Get hold of reliable study materials such as textbooks, previous year question papers, and study guides, etc.

Solve sample papers: Solving sample papers will give you an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.

Take online mock tests: Online mock tests will help you in assessing your performance and identifying areas where you need improvement.

Stay updated with current affairs: Keep yourself updated with the latest developments in your field of study.

Practice time management: During the exam, practice effective time management by allocating time to each question based on its difficulty level.

Stay focused and motivated: Stay positive, focused, and motivated throughout your preparation, and believe in yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?