26th December 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?

sir
i completed kannada MA NOW I WANT
TO DO PHD IN DISTENCE.
when should i put application?and how?
please give details about distance phd.

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  2. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  3. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  7. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  8. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  9. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  12. How to pursue Ph.d Program through correspondence? I have done M.A B.Ed
  13. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  16. Which course should should I do after graduation?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
3rd January 2015, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?

If you have got 55% marks in your M.A in Kannada degree from a recognized University then surely you can apply for admission in a Ph.D program. If you belong to reserved category like SC/ST and Physically handicapped then you can avail 5% relaxation of marks for Ph.D admission.

Usually, admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the University in which you want admission. You should keep track of the notification for Ph.D admission and apply according to the notification.

Those who have qualified NET/SLET can apply for admission without appearing for any University Ph.D entrance exam. NET/SLET qualified candidates are preferred for admission in a Ph.D at top Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?