26th December 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

respected sir,
am i eligible to take part in campus interviews in companies like tcs,mindtree,wipro and hcl after scoring
88.32%in 10th,59.8% in 12th and 71% in B.E.
please inform sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Required percentage of marks to be eligible for HCL Campus Interview?
  3. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  4. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  5. Jobs after B.Sc.?
  6. Information about off campus placement of HCL, WIPRO, TCS for passouts?
  7. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  8. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  9. Which is the right way to apply for Off campus Placements?
  10. Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  11. Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  12. Aggregate needed to get a job of annual income 2.5 Lakhs?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  15. Can I apply for Walk-In-Interview at TCS if completed MCA with 70% marks?
  16. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
26th December 2014, 07:47 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

SOFTWARE MNCs ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FRESHERS:

The common eligibility criteria followed for the software MNCs companies freshers recruitment is as follows,

-> Candidate should have 60% above throughout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Candidate should have good technical and communication and technical skills.

-> Candidate shouldn't have any current backlogs.

So, as per the eligibility criteria am afraid that you won't be eligible to apply for the common MNC companies as you have less than 60% in your 12th grade but do not worry there are many small scale companies who take candidates based on there skills and not just with marks. So, try to apply for those companies and get the job, once you get 1-2 years of experience you can very well change to the jobs in bigger MNC companies.
27th December 2014, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
am i eligible to take part in campus interviews in companies like tcs,mindtree,wipro and hcl after scoring
88.32%in 10th,59.8% in 12th and 71% in B.E.
please inform sir
As per academics marks criteria, you are eligible for Wipro technology.

HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS are,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

TCS and Mindtree = 60%

HCL=65%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

www.tcs.com/

www.wipro.com/

www.hcltech.com/

www.mindtree.com/
27th December 2014, 09:43 PM
bibhuti123@

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Respected sir/madam,
I am bibhuti bhusan swain, i completed ITI,DIPLOMA and
B_TECH in electronic and telecommunication engg. sir i am a physical
handicapped (48%) with one leg effected. i am trying for suitable
job,if there are any vacencies please give ma job so i greatful to
you..help me please. CONTECT NO- 09692287330
email-ID- [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: docx my new CV.docx(96.7 KB, 48 views)
27th December 2014, 09:45 PM
bibhuti123@

Respected sir/madam,
I am bibhuti bhusan swain, i completed ITI,DIPLOMA and
B_TECH in electronic and telecommunication engg. sir i am a physical
handicapped (48%) with one leg effected. i am trying for suitable
job,if there are any vacencies please give ma job so i greatful to
you..help me please. CONTECT NO- 09692287330
email-ID- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?