27th December 2014, 11:56 AM
sameerneha

Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?

hello
i want to know the universities that
offering phd in hospital management?
whether mba in hospital management
holder is eligible for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  2. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  4. Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?
  5. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  6. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  7. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  8. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  9. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  10. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  11. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  12. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  13. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  14. Names of recognized(By GOI) universities in India? I just appeared in 4th semester of MBA from SMU
  15. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  16. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  17. How to join Ph.D in Hospital Management?
  18. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
30th December 2014, 01:28 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?

if you want to do Phd after MBA the elibility criteria is you must complete the MBA programme with a minimu of 55% from a recognized university and must go through NET/JRF.
List of universities offering Phd in hospitality are:
Annamalai University (Tamil Nadu), Central Institute of English & Foreign Languages (Hyderabad), Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (Hyderabad), Indira Gandhi National Open University (New Delhi), Karnataka State Open University (Mysore).
27th April 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?

I have completed my MBA in hospitality and hospital management i. Want to do p hd through distance mode. From recognised university with low fees Please suggest and support.vinod kumar
1st June 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed master degree in Personnel management and industrial relations(PMIR) from Patna University. I am also NET qualified in PMIR. Can I pursue Ph.D in hospital management or master of hospital administration ?
26th July 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in hospital management from algappa university. How can I do my phone. D in HM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?