27th December 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?

I am currently a b.com second year student and after my graduation i want to do mba from a good mba college. But i have scored only 52% in my 12 class marksheet. Now i am appearing for improvement exams in 4 subjects from NIOS ( National Institute Of Open Schooling) and they have said that they will only provide me the new marksheet not the pass certificate because i have already passed the 12 class ,then i will have 2 marksheets ,one from the board i have passed my 12 class and other of NIOS ( improvement exams) .So tell me that in future when i will show 2 marksheets ( NIOS and HP BOARDS ), then will it be considered elligible, and will it be beneficial to me?

28th December 2014, 10:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?

There is no need to improve your percentage in 12th class. That's because, you can even do MBA with 52% in intermediate and even you can get a good job, if can secure good marks in your graduation and MBA. And writing an improvement exam from NIOS is not necessary to do MBA or get a job.
Even if you write Improvement exam, you will receive only another marks sheet not pass certificate. So, if you want to show your improved percentage, you have to use two certificates. And the two certificates may get hint to employer or anyone, that your are not a bright student from the beginning. So, improvement exams are not beneficial for you in anyway.

8th September 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?

I passed out xii exam through state board,I want improvement exam as my p.c is not reaching 45.so I want it through NIOS for improvement.

14th September 2017, 02:32 PM
cataleya11

If you wish to appear for improvement exam for intermediate level through NIOS you need to register under NIOS and sit for the exam when it commences. The score in the improvement exam will be considered you final marks. For MBA your graduation marks will be important not the intermediate level marks. Admission in MBA is based on admission test like CAT/GMAT/SNAP. Minimum educational qualification for MBA is to graduate with 50% score. Students who have qualified written test will sit for interview and GD.
It will be more beneficial if you concentrate and score good in graduation level than putting your effort in the improvement exam.

18th September 2017, 07:15 PM
sapphire1

There is no need to apply for the improvement examination of 12th class. As you are doing B.com course then try to get good marks in graduation, not in 12th class.So, do efforts to get good marks in graduation that matters when you will take admission in MBA.

Eligibility criteria for MBA:

Candidates should have graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks. There is no necessity to have a particular subject in graduation.

Graduation should be done from a recognized university.

There are many entrance exams conduct for MBA you can apply for any of the entrance exams after that you will get a good and best university for MBA.

Here are some entrance exams for MBA:
CAT
MAT
XAT
SNAP
CLAT
JMAT
NMAT
FMS

You can apply for any of the entrance exams. These are common exams for MBA some universities conduct their own entrance exam.

THis is best to get a good university for MBA after you may get a good job through campus placement. So try to get a good score in MBA. Instead preparation for 12th class improvement you have to start preparing for MBA entrance exam.

17th January 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 48% in 12th class. So I have applied for three subjects for the improvement of percentages. If somehow I couldn't appear anyone of the three subjects then what will be the reward of that particular subject in the mark sheet? Will it be given as absent (ab) or the marks obtained last ? Please help..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?