27th December 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?

Am i elgible candidate to write cet karnataka. i studied in kv school in goa. due to to my fnow i am continather's transfer we came to karnataka and joined in kv karnataka inthe middle of my 6thstd. now i am continuing my 12th in karnataka college . Am i elgible to write karnata cet.?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  2. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  4. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  5. Eligibilty for kcet in terms of domicile of parents and myself?
  6. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  10. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  11. Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  13. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  15. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  16. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  17. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
1st January 2015, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?

Yes you are eligible for Karnataka CET and any Indian citizen can apply for it. But you will be eligible for few seats which are reserved for outside domiciled candidates.

It is very difficult for a outside domiciled candidate to get admission in a top college but you can do it if you are very well prepared for the exam.

Therefore, don't worry about your domicile status and apply for the Karnataka CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?