27th December 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?

Sir
i have done iti electrical
i want to study electrical diploma
tell me the procedure please
thank you in advance
Siyananda-

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  2. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  6. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  8. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  11. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  12. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  13. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  14. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  15. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  16. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  17. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
28th December 2014, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?

Yes you can surely apply for admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering if you are a ITI holder. You can apply for Polytechnic entrance exams like JEXPO, JEECUP etc. You should apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state.

As an ITI diploma holder you will be eligible for admission in 2nd year of the Diploma in Engineering course. The admission will be based on the rank you will get in the entrance exam.

After getting the rank you will be called for counselling and you will get admission on the basis of your rank. If you get excellent rank then you will definitely get admission in your choice of college.

For more information visit Admission Procedure
14th September 2017, 04:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i have done iti electrical
i want to study electrical diploma
tell me the procedure please
thank you in advance
Siyananda-

If you want to do diploma in electrical management after completing ITI (Industrial Training Institute) in electrical, then best procedure to apply for diploma course is through lateral entry procedure. Here below are details regarding lateral entry procedure:-

>> In lateral entry procedure applicant who have done ITI directly admitted to second year of diploma course and duration of diploma course is reduced from 3 years to 2 years.

>> In lateral entry procedure duration of diploma is 2 years and divided into 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?