27th December 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir
I want to have my training in DMRC
I want to do training in summer
as i am in b.tech mechanical in my 2nd year
plz tell me hw to apply for training
with regards-
mayank

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  2. How to do summer training in L&T, DMRC for 30 days?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  5. Details of doing major or summer training from DMRC?
  6. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  7. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  8. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  9. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  10. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  13. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  14. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  16. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  18. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
11th October 2017, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

First of all you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then you have to prepare a resume and submit it along with the application form to the HOD of DMRC. You also have to submit a NOC or your college id to the authorities. After submitting they will give you a contact number on which you have to call and verify that the training list has been out or not. If yes, then you have to visit them and check out the list of training. If your name is there then you have to move further as directed by the authorities of DMRC in order to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?