27th December 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
I am an B.Tech 3rd year student pursuing
electrical engineering in an NIT.
How should i apply for summer internship in IOCL?
I want to do nearly 2 month internship there, not training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  2. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  7. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  8. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  16. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
28th December 2014, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for internship in your summer vacation. It will definitely be a boon for you and your career. Since you want to pursue internship in IOCL , so you need to fill an online application. After filling online application, you need to have patience and wait. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by the authority and will be given the opportunity of internship. In order to apply online, you can click here and fill the online application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?