27th December 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

hello
i am doing my 3rd year b.tech
mechanical engg. in FISAT,COCHIN.
what is the procedure for applying internship in BHEL?
please let me know immediately
waiting for your response

29th December 2014, 12:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Provides Internships to Engineering and Management students.

You should have First class degree in your Graduation from AICTE approved college/recognized University with a Minimum of 60% marks in Mechanical stream.

First Prepare a Resume and send it along with a request Letter to the HR Manager of the BHEL Company.

Next, they will send you the acknowledgment Letter which means you have been selected for training, then get it signed by the Head of your Institution and get a College seal on it. You also required to Obtain a No Objection certificate from your College which you must send along with acknowledgment letter to the company.
13th September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply internships for biotechnology in BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?