28th December 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?

i have secured a gate rank of 1116..gate score 344 and marks 24.67 in instrumentation engg..cut off marks 25..am i gate qualified? if yes..which r the collges i can hope to seek admision through my gate scorecard..which i have already received? please answer..its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  2. List of colleges where I can get admission after securing 1024 rank in GATE with 94 percentile?
  3. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  4. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  5. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  6. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  7. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  8. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  9. Doubt in filling IES form: educational qualification code for ECE and EEE?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE in Kerala? Last rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for this course?
  11. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  12. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  13. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  14. In which college I will get admission if secured 20084 rank in GATE?
  15. List of colleges for M.Tech admission in July session?
  16. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score?
  17. Previous year GATE cutoff for IIT Kanpur, Guwahati, Roorkee for CSE in SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in GATE Exam having secured a rank of 6300 in GATE Exam with Electrical stream?
2nd September 2015, 09:32 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?

GATE exam is conducted for taking admission in post graduation or getting a good job in PSU's...

As you secured 24.67 marks in GATE exam but the cut off is 25 marks.. And you also said that you received the GATE score card too which is issued to those candidates who are qualified in GATE exam..So definitely you belong to some category..

**As you score is not too good so i don't think so there is any chance to get IIT or NIT's .. so in my opinion you have to apply for other colleges too such as....
--VITMEE
--SRM
--IPU delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?