30th December 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?

Hello
I have passed Madhyamik(10th),
after that I have completed
Diploma In Civil Engg and Btech in Civil Engg.
May I admit to the Btech in Environmental Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses to be opted for undergraduate course, that will be beneficial for doing post graduation(environmental engineering)?
  2. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  4. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  5. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Chemical Engineering having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  7. Should I take environmental engineering at college level after passing 10th? Which engineering field should I take up to get into environmental engineering in PG level?
  8. How to study professional diploma courses in south India? I have completed B.Tech civil engineering
  9. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  10. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  12. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  14. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  15. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?
  16. How to do environmental engineering after B.E in civil engineering?
  17. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
31st December 2014, 07:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?

As you Completed B.Tech in Civil engineering you have specialization course in Environmental Engineering at the M.Tech Level ,if you Wish to Pursue your career as an Environmental Engineer.Get a good Score in GATE to get admission to the M.Tech course.

As you have the Option to do Environmental Engineering after your B.Tech why to go back and opt for Undergraduate Course in Environmental Engineer.

Although you can do again B.Tech in Environmental Engineering by appearing an Entrance examination for Lateral entry scheme in which you can go directly to 2nd year.
15th March 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?

After completing diploma civil eng which course I will study?is it valuable or non voluable?
23rd March 2015, 05:08 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

You have completed your B.tech in civil engineering so i think go for M.tech.
why you want to do B.tech again there is no use of it but you can go for M.tech and that can be done by Environmental Engineering.

For this you have to give GATE and then you can take admission in some reputed college like IIT delhi there is a facility of interdisciplinary courses so you can easily take admission in this branch.

Best of luck...
25th March 2015, 09:05 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Yes, you can do B.tech course in Environmental Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

2.But again you have to study 4 years to complete your B.Tech.

3.Rather that that i suggest you to take Environmental studies in your post graduation course.

4.So that you will be able to complete your PG course that too in your desired course.

Hope this information is helpful to you...........

Have a nice day..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?