29th December 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?

hello
after doing bba llb in christ university,bangalore...
wat to do further studies..??
what is the scope for bba llb(honours)
after 5 years and salary..???????

Related Questions:
31st December 2014, 09:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?

You can pursue Masters Law degree if you are still interested or else the best opportunity after BBA LLB is to become Magistrate / Judge or Legal Advisor. This BBA + LLB course is suitable for those who wish to pursue master degree.

Scope of BBA + LLB course:
After successful completion of BBA + LLB course, you may find employment opportunities in banking sector, Planning organizations, administration, Judiciary and legal profession. BBA. LLB graduates are offered most of jobs in Police department, Revenue and Excise departments, Judiciary organizations.

Expected Salary for BBA. LLB graduate: Ranges from Rs.15, 000/- to 28, 000/- per month

Scope of BBA + LLB (Hons) course:

Very good scope is there after BBA + LLB (Hons) course in Business as well as law sector. BBA + LLB (Hons) is a similar course like BBA + LLB, and you may find employment in Revenue Departments, Business organizations, Judiciary institutions, Sales and Excise departments, Banking sector (Public and private). You may find job role after BBA. LLB (Hons) as District Judge, Notary, Law reporter, Legal Advisor (Deputy), HR Manager, Business and Management accountant.

Expected Salary: Starts from Rs.23, 000 + per month
14th September 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?

Now, my age is 40 years, i finish degree B.B.A., now i like advocate shall i join this period of 2018 in govt. law college
12th July 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing my BALLB course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?