30th December 2014, 09:50 AM
sindhuvaishu

CTS Off-Campus preparation tips

How to get prepared for cts off campus? What are all the topics we need to prepare for it ??

30th December 2014, 06:12 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: CTS Off-Campus preparation tips

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CTS OFF-CAMPUS:

Selection procedure followed for CTS Off-campus is as follows,

-> Written Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

So, as first thing you need to prepare for the aptitude test, there are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which would help you to prepare for the aptitude topics. I have also attached some e-book preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it and start your preparation for it.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called in for the Technical Interview where the questions asked will be based on the core subjects which you studied in your Engineering course. Just make sure that you brush all the important topics before the interview.

If you are good at communication skills then you can easily clear the HR interview once after clearing the Technical interview. I have attached several other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it when starting your preparations.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 154 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 129 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?