31st December 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?

Respected Sir
I was wondering whether i would get admission in science stream in class XI. These are my grades for class ix assuming that i will be scoring around the same this time in class X, will i get science ? I have scored 7.0 in maths , 8.0 in english and 9.0 in science in class IX. can i get science PCB in delhi ?

1st January 2015, 08:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?

Yes, you can get admission in 11th class in Schools of Delhi. You are having good score in your 9th standard. If you can get the same in your 10th standard, It is a good score. So, you can definitely get admission in schools of Delhi.

Following are the list of colleges in which you can apply for admission.

1.Anand Memorial Inter College
Address:
Purvi Jawahar Nagar, Loni Road,
Near Loni Border, Delhi

2.Jamia Milia Islamia University
Address:
Okhla Main Road,
Jamia Nagar, Delhi

3.MR Educational Institutions
Address:
Suraj Kunj Road,
Sector43, Faridabad, Delhi

4.Sikkim Manipal University
Address:
S-Block, Greater Kailash Part 2,
Delhi

5.JKG Senior Secondary School
Address:
New Vijay Nagar,
Faridabad, Delhi
1st January 2015, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in 11th standard in any Delhi school after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. Some schools conduct entrance test for admissions to 11th standard and some schools provide direct admission. So, if you want to get admission in schools which conducts entrance test, you need to qualify the entrance test for getting admission in those schools. You need to submit a 10th marks sheet, transfer certificate in your new school which is obtained from your old school to get admission in 11th standard of any Delhi school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?