31st December 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Commerce studies in Abroad after 10th standard?

Respected Sir
please help me now i am in 10th
i want to go abroad for my further
studies in commerce
so please tell me what i do after
in commerce after 10th for abroad studies
but i weak in maths.........

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  2. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  3. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  4. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  5. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  6. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?
  7. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  8. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  10. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope?
  11. Can I go to Abroad for studies after 10th? Will Bank finance for education there?
  12. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  13. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  15. Which scholarship will help me to study in abroad after 10th?
  16. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  17. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  18. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
2nd January 2015, 01:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce studies in Abroad after 10th standard?

For further studies in Abroad you will have to clear exams like TOEFL , ILETS.

The better you score in the above mentioned exams, the better scholarship you will get in top foreign countries for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?