31st December 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?

Hello
Can i opt for computer application stream in commerce without maths??plzz reply. I have not scored good in class10th,especially in maths,that is why i like to opt for commerce without maths in class 11th. Am i making a wrong decision?plz help me out .......

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  2. Career options after commerce+maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th?
  4. What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?
  5. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  6. Can I go for any computer application course without having Maths in 12th commerce? Which are the courses available?
  7. Can I study MCA from IGNOU with low marks in graduation
  8. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  9. I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?
  10. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  11. Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class
  12. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  13. Which subject to be chosen after 10th so as to appear for CLAT? What would be best and beneficial subjects?
  14. Do I have to attend CPT to do CA after engineering?
  15. Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA?
  16. Which colleges should I choose after taking commerce without Maths and scoring 65% in 12th board?
  17. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  18. Am I eligible for PSU exam if scored 65% in 10th, 56% in 12th with commerce and graduation 68% marks?
1st January 2015, 06:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?

If you are interested at knowing new things about computers and the working of computer applications, then you can choose Commerce with Computer Application. Even if you are not good at mathematics, it does not effect your learning of computer applications. So, you can choose Computer Application, if you are interested. Otherwise try to choose any other subject.
25th January 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?

I'm not so good in chemistry and I don't like biology but I want to do computer applications so what should I choose in 11th plz help me.which stream should I choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?