31st December 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?

Hello
I am in 10th and planning to pursue 3 year diploma.
I am looking to get admission to BE Chemical engg.
So let me know Which diploma
courses are eligible for BE Chemical?????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the IAS exam after completing 3 years diploma engineering? Can I apply for IAS exam?
  2. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get?
  4. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  5. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  6. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  7. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  8. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  10. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  11. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  12. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th commerce?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
  14. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  15. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  16. Am i eligible for marine engineering course after passing 10th standard?
  17. Can I apply for NDA after Diploma in ECE rather 12th?
  18. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
1st January 2015, 06:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?

Yes, You can apply for B. E (Chemical Engineering) after pursuing 03 year Diploma program through LATERAL ENTRY joining process. I suggest you to do Diploma or Polytechnic course after completion of 10th class in same stream (Chemical Engineering). So that the further career opportunities will fetch you to secure good job in the same Chemical Engineering jobs sector.

What you need to do ?

After 10th class + Diploma in Chemical Engineering + B. Tech / B. E in Chemical Engineering - Get a good job in same field

What to do after 10th class to pursue Diploma in Chemical Engineering:

You are required to give "All India Polytechnic Entrance Exam" or State level polytechnic entrance examination. Based on the marks and rank secured you will be allocated a seat in good institute. At the time when you choose stream or discipline you need to choose "Chemical Engineering" stream in good college.

What after Diploma in Chemical Engineering ?

After successful completion of 03 year "Diploma in Chemical Engineering" course, you need to give entrance examination under Lateral Entry joining process. Based on the rank you obtain again in this exam, you need to choose the same stream Chemical engineering in best recognized university. You will be joining B. E/ B. Tech course from 02nd year onwards.
1st January 2015, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?

If you are a Diploma holder from an AICTE recognized Institute then surely you are eligible to apply for admission in B.E through lateral entry exam. Through lateral entry you will be eligible for admission into 2nd year of the B.E and it will save your 1 year.

You should have Diploma in Chemical Engineer to become eligible for B.E in Chemical Engineering. Hence, make sure that you have the same qualification.

There is LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test) for getting admission in a B.Tech or B.E course. You should be very well prepared for the entrance exam then only you can get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?