31st December 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

In which branch I will get admission to study M.Tech if secured 61% in B.Tech(ME)? What rank I have to achieve in GATE for admission in reputed college?

respected
what are the branches available in m.tech.
which is best suited for girls with 61% in b.tech me,
and what is the gate rank required
for getting seat in reputed college?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.Tech in any reputed college? I've secured 413 marks in GATE with rank 5500
  2. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  3. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  5. Can I join IIT Guwahati for Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  6. Can I get admission in MMM Gorakhpur for M.Tech in CS if secured 24355 rank in GATE?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  8. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  9. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 11542 rank?
  10. How to get admission in reputed college after securing 49.75 in PCB?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  12. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  13. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  14. How to get admission in JNTUA? I have completed B.Tech with 82%
  15. In which college I will get admission if secured 20084 rank in GATE?
  16. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in a top college after securing a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
  18. Reputed college in NCR with Electrical, Mechanical or CS branch after UPSEE rank 45403 and 14299 in OBC category?
20th October 2015, 02:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which branch I will get admission to study M.Tech if secured 61% in B.Tech(ME)? What rank I have to achieve in GATE for admission in reputed college?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for doing M.Tech and want to know deeper knowledge in the subjects. Since you have completed your B.Tech with 61% marks so you are eligible for getting admission in all the colleges across the country.

**First of all you have to secure good marks in the GATE exam i.e more than 55 marks to have a chance in getting admission in good college. Since you are a girl student so in my opinion you have to try firstly IIT or NIT's of your own state.

**If you are unable to secure seat in you own state IIT or NIT's then you can try some good colleges such as.
--IGDTUW
--BITS Pilani
--Bit Mesra Ranchi
--DTU

**So try your best to score more than 600 score in the GATE exam to have a fair chance of getting admission in good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?