31st December 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?

dear sir/madam
i want details about slet exam
for Life science,.....can somebody give me
the details and also tell me the eligibility
and also when notification comes?
please kindly provide details
thank you

3rd January 2015, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?

SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) is for those who want to get a State Government Lecturer job. For SLET you must have a Master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.

Therefore, if you have got Master's degree in Life Sciences or related subject then you can surely apply for SLET. There is no upper age limit for this exam and you can apply for it without any worries about your age.

SLET is usually conducted twice in a year and you can apply for it in the month of June and December. The notification date may vary every year due to some reasons but it will be almost around that date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?