31st December 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?

Hello
I have completed 6th sem in c.se .btech.
my aggregate % is 82.5 in P.T.U.
kindly guide me for internship and how and where to apply soon...
some good companies in delhi or chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  3. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  4. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  8. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  10. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  11. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  12. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  13. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  15. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  16. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
9th January 2015, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for Internship in following companies.

1. MLM Software, 50, Kingsway camp, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098915 37260

2. Web Solution Centre, 2/345, Subhash Nagar, 1km from Subhash Nagar Metro station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4246 4216

3. RG Infotech, Bali Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096501 20207

4. MAYA TECHNOSOFT PVT. LTD., 330 Pat Par Ganj, Mayur Vihar Phase -1, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 099537 07087

5. Alliance Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Okhla I, Pocket C, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4051 7700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?