31st December 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?

hello
i want to know that what scholarship i get
in my 7th standard and also what amount of scholarship
i get if apply in any scholarship?
please tell me in details

4th March 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?

hi...now am studing 7th standard in zphs school.is there any scholorship for 7th class students.if any scholarship is given please inform to me.
22nd April 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?

Is scholarship exam for year 2015 -16 for standard 5th and 8th instead of 4th and 7th
29th May 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for 7th exam this year sir i want to know is there any scholarship exams now please let me no sir
29th May 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for 7th exams this year, sir may i know is there any scholarship exams for us. Please let me know
20th April 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for 7th std students? Whats the name of that scholarship and amount? Is it eligible in all states of India
29th June 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 7th class cbse. how to apply scholarship and prepare to exam?
it's my id [email protected]
20th March 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

A girl student come in 5 class and his mother is widow. Can he take scholarship. And how much scholarship he get. What he can do for scholarship.
16th June 2022, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 7th standard Avis cbse school.My community is sc valluvan.In this panic time l need support of scholarship.what are the rules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?