31st December 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?

Hello
I scored 25.99 marks and cut off was 25.57 in GATE ECE branch.
my score is 355. so please tell me which
colleges will provide me scholarship in
m.tech and how much amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  2. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  3. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  4. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  5. Procedure to apply and amount awarded to M.Tech student through MHRD Scholarship?
  6. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  7. How to renew my MHRD scholarship?
  8. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  9. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  11. When the CBSE Scholarship will be credited to my bank if my name is already declared in the list of Awardees?
  12. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  13. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  14. What might be the reason for not getting scholarship?
  15. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  17. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  18. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
2nd January 2015, 11:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?

There are a lot of Universities in which provides scholarship to its students who are belonged from reserved category. Apart from you can also get Government scholarship as well. But, you have to precede Income Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. to be eligible for Government scholarship.

A.C. Patil College of Engineering
Kharghar, Mumbai
www.acpce.org/

Abdulkalam Institute of Technological Sciences
Kothagudem, Khammam
akits.ac.in/

Abdulkalam Institute of Technological Sciences
Kothagudem, Khammam
akits.ac.in/

ABSS Institute of Technology
Mawana, Meerut
www.abss.co.in

Academy of Technology
Hooghly, Kolkata
aot.edu.in

ACE Engineering College
Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad
aot.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?