31st December 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?

hello
i am doing B E in Automobile engineering. After completion in Automobile engineering am i eligible for getting admission in Aeronautical engineering for post graduation(M E)? And which university is giving this course with scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  2. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  3. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship? -- [New]
  6. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  9. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
  10. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  12. Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  14. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  15. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  16. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  17. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
1st September 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?

No, you can't study aeronautical engineering at PG level, if you have studied automobile engineering at bachelor level. These two are different fields and don't have much similarities.

Hence, you can only get admission in M.Tech of same stream or similar stream through GATE or any other state level entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?