2nd January 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?

i am aaishiqa and i am doing bba.. i am in 1st year... i want to give clat this year.. and i am eligible for clat .. i wanted to know the job opportunities after clat?? also... if i do bba.. i will for sure do mba.. bur some people say doing bba is not relevent.. i should have taken admission in some other graduation course.. is it true that bba is not relevent??..

3rd January 2015, 11:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?

Eligibility for CLAT(Under Graduate Programmes):

1. 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks for General and 40% marks for SC/ST and persons with disability.

2. Candidate should be below the age of 20 for General candidates and 22 in case of SC/ST, at the time of applying for the exam.

Job opportunities after CLAT:

CLAT is basically an entrance exam conducted for studying LAW further, but if you want to go for jobs after clearing.

Here are few jobs opportunities in some sectors laid down for you;

1. Job as a government lawyer in District or High court

2. Lawyer jobs in Indian Army

3. Executive officers job

4. Legal Adviser

5. WBCS officer

6. Sales Tax office, etc.

Regarding BBA:

It is very untrue that doing BBA is useless, people usually don't have idea about the career prospects of BBA.

Career scopes of BBA are listed below:

BBA graduates can opt for job as a management trainee in anyone of the below mentioned fields;

Below I am discussing some essential features and career scopes after BBA:

1. FMGC

2. Marketing Industry

3. Insurance sector

4. Financial Institutions

5. Consultancies

6. IT companies

7. Advertising Agencies

8. Advertising Agencies

You can even go for government exams like:

1. Civil Services

2. Indian Army

3. Bank PO

4. Indian railways

5. UPSC

6. Police force

7. SSC, etc.

After doing BBA, you can even go for higher studies like:

1. MBA(best suited)

2. MA Sociology

3. MA Philosophy

4. MSc

5. MCA

6. Llb, etc.

Pay Scale:

After BBA you can get a job with a minimum salary of Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 12,000 or depending upon the size of the firm.

So, saying that doing BBA is irrelevant, is very untrue.
13th August 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?

I have done BBA that's way I want get a job in my future what should I do after BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?