2nd January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?

Hello Sir / Ma'am
I am from Nashik and i have just passed my 10th standard and i am now planning to do diploma in computer science engg. I am really interested in pursuing the field of robotics. I just want to know that can i enter the field of robotics after doing diploma in computer science after 10th or it is only possible if i do mechanical engineering??
Thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  5. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  6. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  9. Can I join BE in Robotics Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering wit 65%?
  10. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  11. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  12. How can I go to study for robotics after completing my B.Tech IT? Which colleges are the best in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I do B.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  14. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
30th May 2015, 09:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir / Ma'am
I am from Nashik and i have just passed my 10th standard and i am now planning to do diploma in computer science engg. I am really interested in pursuing the field of robotics. I just want to know that can i enter the field of robotics after doing diploma in computer science after 10th or it is only possible if i do mechanical engineering??
Thank you....
Yes, of course you are eligible to study Robotics after completing a Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course. So, you can continue your studies by applying for Diploma in Computer Science. However, it may add advantage if you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can apply for B.E or B.Tech in Robotics course after completing a Diploma in Computer Science. Those candidates who have completed a Diploma course can directly enroll for B.Tech or B.E 2nd year through lateral entry.

Eligibility Criteria:
- Three-year Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer from a recognized Polytechnic or its equivalent are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must score at least 50% of marks at Diploma.
- The applicant must appear and qualify in the Lateral entry exam with good marks.
8th February 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?

Hello sir. I am from Yavatmal. I am doing computer engineering 1st year. My question is can I do 'Robotic' after engineering. What are the requirements of 'Robotic' after CSE. And which collage's are probably good for Robotic
Plz let me know
Thank you.
14th May 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am pramath, I have finished my 10 exams now, so can I take pcmc in PUC to become a robotic engineer. Sir please answer this question by today ..please sir
11th August 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is pijush banerjee. Sir I really wanted to be robotics engineering. But my question is that after completing mechanical engineering in diploma I started my life for a robotics engineering.
6th October 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue a degree in robotics After electrical diploma
22nd June 2021, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir / Ma'am
I am from Pune and I have just passed my 10th standard and I am now planning to do diploma in robotics. After diploma can I get admission for BE in robotics for the second year?
17th February 2023, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

which course i should take in B-TECH?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?