2nd January 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?

Hi Sir
I have passed HS Exam with 50% of marks.
I want to know what is the future prospect of diploma hospital management?
I also want to know which course has better prospect bachelor or diploma hospital management????

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course? -- [New]
  2. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  3. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te
  4. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  5. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  6. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  8. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  9. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  11. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  12. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  13. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  14. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  15. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  16. How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA
  17. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  18. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course

8th January 2015, 11:35 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir
I have passed HS Exam with 50% of marks.
I want to know what is the future prospect of diploma hospital management?
I also want to know which course has better prospect bachelor or diploma hospital management????
You have the good future in studying the hospitality management.

You may either diploma or degree in hospitality management both of them have the good future so do not worry you surely have the good future for studying hospitality management either in diploma or degree.

Compared to the fees structure, you can choose diploma because it have the less fees structure when compared to the degree course and also you can get direct admission for diploma course when compared to the degree course. However, you can select any one of the course based on your Interest and aspiration as well.

Diploma in Hospital Management Eligibility Criteria:
-10th standard or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% from a recognized university.

Bachelor Degree in Hospital Management Criteria:
-12th standard or its equivalent qualification in any discipline with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?