2nd January 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?

hi....
could you please provide me with the syllabus and last 5 years' question papers for the iimc entrance exam for pg diploma in journalism(Hindi) and what is job placement
i would also like to know what subjects should i be studying in order to prepare for the aforementioned entrance exams?

11th April 2017, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?

Sir, please provide me syllabus with 5 years question paper For the iimc entrance exam for PG diploma in Radio and TV jaurnalism in Hindi. My email ID- [email protected]
4th March 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?

Sir, please provide me syllabus with 5 years question paper For the iimc entrance exam for PG diploma in pr and advertising in Hindi. My email ID- [email protected]
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/diploma/syllabus-previous-5-years-question-papers-iimc-entrance-exam-admission-pgd-journalism-hindi-subject-should-i-concentrate-entrance-exam-placement-facility-iimc-program-1676060.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?