2nd January 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Respected Sir
How can i apply for bachelor of event management or hospitality management after 12th? How much percentage do we need? when are the entrance exams? What are the best colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Can I study Master degree in Event/Hospitality Management after completion of B.Com? List of colleges and minimum percentage required for admission? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in Hospitality Management program?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  5. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  6. Which is the better course for me to join after completion of BE in ECE with 86% of marks?
  7. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  8. Am i eligible for B.Ed course after doing M.A from Ujjain?
  9. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  11. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  12. Details of doing B.Ed? I have done B.A in Geography
  13. Higher Secondary passed in vocational education can study engineering?
  14. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  15. Which are the best jobs in commerce?
  16. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  17. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?
  18. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
2nd January 2015, 11:01 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

For Bachelor in Event Management or Hospitality Management after 12th, you can take direct admission to private colleges which offers direct admission. You can give entrance exam JEE to get admission in good colleges. IHM institutes they themselves conducts an entrance exam called IHM-JEE. Apart from that other famous entrance exam is NCHMCT JEE.

You must have a passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education or University.

List of few best colleges are:

1. Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai

2. Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi

3. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad

4. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore

5. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Chennai

6. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Kolkata

7. Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi

8. Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal

9. Christ College, Bangalore

10. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Ahmedabad
31st March 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

May i know the fee structure and the complete details of event management and entrance exam?. Is it fine to do event managementcourse after 12th?
13th May 2015, 04:09 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for the same course is as follows :

* the candidate must have done 12th standard, through any stream from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.

* There is no such minimum percentage criteria for the admission in the course.
16th November 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage to get an admission for bcom in christ college banglore
7th May 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for bachelor of event management after 12th? How much percentage do we need? when are the entrance exams? What are the best colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?