2nd January 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?

Hello
can somebody give me the sample papers for
my junior executive post exam
in airport authority of india for electronics?
please arrange the papers for me....

Related Questions:
  1. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  2. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  3. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  4. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  5. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  6. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  7. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  8. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  9. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  10. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  11. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  12. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  14. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  15. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  16. Sample qeustion papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  17. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  18. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
3rd January 2015, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
can somebody give me the sample papers for
my junior executive post exam
in airport authority of india for electronics?
please arrange the papers for me....
Below are the attachments of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 5402 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 3848 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 3494 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 4491 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 3567 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 3604 views)
13th January 2015, 08:07 AM
JaganNadeeshan

Default Re: Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?

i couldnt download the attachements. same is hown to be pending for approval!!!
13th January 2015, 08:08 AM
JaganNadeeshan

Unhappy Re: Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?

I couldn't download the attachments as the same is shown to be pending for approval!!!
Could you kindly mail the same to [email protected]
3rd February 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me any best book for the preparation of Airport Authority of India exam for executive electronics and please mail me the syllabus, questions and sample papers on [email protected]
7th March 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir please provide me previous year
electronics junior executive paper to my email [email protected]
asap....
20th March 2015, 08:43 PM
sachinmalajure

Please send me the previous question papers of junior executive engg for electronics of AAI
E-mail is "[email protected]"
9th April 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous question paper of junior ex engg for electronic of AAI.
E-mail is "[email protected]"
11th April 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous years aai electronics papers to [email protected] mail
11th April 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me previous years Electronics junior executive papers to my mail [email protected]
12th April 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir please mail me previous years Electronics junior executive papers to my mail [email protected]
13th April 2015, 09:46 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

For your kind help, I have uploaded some previous years question papers for AAI - Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Exam papers of Electronics section so you are requested to download all these papers and utilize these papers in the preparation of your examination because AAI Junior Executive Technical and Non Technical is a reputed post to enter AAI under Central Government of India so you must work hard to pass the examination with higher marks and get the job.

Examination Pattern of Airports Authority of India Electronics Technical Exam : There will be following sections in examination :

One section will be based on Technical and second will be on Non Technical based questions.

In Technical section of examination, questions are asked on following topics :

>> Basics of Electronics
>> Communication Systems
>> Information Technology and Computer Networks
>> Microwave Engineering
>> Telecommunications Engineering
>> Network Graphs
>> Control Systems
>> Digital Electronics
>> Analog and Digital Engineering

Questions in non technical section are asked on following topics :

>> General Knowledge which covers various parts such as - History, Geography, Constitution, General Studies, Current Affairs and Economy of India.
>> Reasoning Ability
>> English Language
>> General Mathematics and Aptitude

You need to buy some good books from market and prepare well for examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AAI ELECTRONICS PAPER 01.pdf(12.5 KB, 969 views)
File Type: pdf AAI ELECTRONICS PAPER 02.pdf(11.7 KB, 868 views)
File Type: pdf AAI ELECTRONICS PAPER 03.pdf(17.7 KB, 807 views)
File Type: pdf AAI ELECTRONICS PAPER 04.pdf(10.9 KB, 1016 views)
File Type: pdf AAI ELECTRONICS PAPER 05.pdf(28.7 KB, 1079 views)
26th May 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

please anybody have previous question paper for JUNIOR EXECUTIVE HR, kindly send to my email id, [email protected]. Thanking You........
3rd July 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can somebody give a clarity on the date of examination for junior executive ( law)
[email protected]
15th September 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

HAI I AM COMPLETED MY BTECH IN ECE I AM INTRESTING TO APPLY AAI JE(ATC) IN THE ELIGIBILITY OF ATC CRITERIA THEY GIVE" He/she shall also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or
able during the training, his /her services are liable to be terminated".I DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THIS I AM ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ARE NOT PLZ TELL ME ANY ONE OF THE MEANING FOR THIS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?