3rd January 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?

Respected Sir
How many seats in
amu in class 11th commerce in amu?
And what to do for pass entrance exams?
please reply immediately

6th January 2015, 09:24 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
How many seats in
amu in class 11th commerce in amu?
And what to do for pass entrance exams?
please reply immediately
Before getting into preparation mode, it is important for you to know your existing level of preparedness for the AMU exam.

-> You need to utilize your strengths and plan to improve on your weaknesses during your preparation.

-> You need to create an integrated plan which can also take into account of your current academic pursuit.

-> Make a study group of 5-10 friends for regular practice and study. You will find it working magic when every member
will come with 10-20 questions a day, thus making you learn at least 50-100 questions every day.

-> A routine daily practice and revision are keys to get speed and accuracy in solving questions.

-> Mock tests are very important to regularly evaluate your preparation level for AMU exam. This also helps you to find weak areas and re-do your remaining preparation plan.

-> Keep calm, cool and stable with your mind before exam. Never get stressed and depressed as exam date approaches.

Number of seats:

-150 seats for MBBS (135 + 5 NRI’S)
-40 seats for BDS (35 + 5 NRI’S)

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.amu.ac.in
12th July 2022, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?

previous years class 11 commerce/humanities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?