3rd January 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?

Hello Sir
I am able to scored only 151 marks
in mbbs entrance exam conducted by manipal university.
is any chance for mbbs in manipal university?????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get selected in Manipal after scoring 151/240 in Manipal MBBS?
  2. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 151/240 in manipal MBBS exam? What is the cutoff and rank?
  3. Is there any chance for me to get admission for MBBS having scored 147 out of 240 in MBBS Entrance Exam of Manipal University?
  4. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 167/240 in MBBS entrance? What was the cutoff marks of last year?
  5. Any chance to get admission in MBBS course in Manipal? I have scored 153/240 in Manipal Medical entrance exam
  6. Any chance to get selected in MBBS after scoring 151 marks/240?
  7. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Manipal University for unreserved category?
  8. Can I get admission if scored 64 marks in Manipal BHM entrance exam?
  9. Any chance for securing admission for MBBS in Manipal after scoring 119/240?
  10. Any chance for selection in MBBS after scoring 151 marks out of 240?
  11. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  12. Manipal enat cut off mark mbbs: manipal or mangalore KMC -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Expected rank in Manipal MBBS entrance exam after a score of 177?
  14. Do I stand a chance for admission in MBBS course in KMC after scoring 142/240 in Manipal entrance exam?
  15. What is the minimum marks criteria for SC? I have scored 151 marks in JEE mains
  16. Can I get a seat in SMU after scoring 538 rank in SMU entrance exam for MBBS admission?
  17. How may I get admission in MBBS KMC Manipal? I've scored 164/240 in online Manipal UGET
  18. What are the chances to get admission after scoring 174/240 in manipal MBBS entrance? How can I calculate my rank approximately?
4th January 2015, 07:24 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?

Its an average score. Your marks is only 151 out of 240 in Manipal entrance test which may fetch you a medical seat only if the students who have scored higher than you refused to take their seats and when your rank arrives during counselling you will be available with a seat.

Otherwise if many of them are genuinely interested in studying at Manipal university than getting a seat for you at Manipal for MBBS is a difficult. It's always advisable to attend the counselling session so that you will get the better idea of the scenario. Still don't loose hope and try for other Universities entrance exams too.
25th April 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?

What is the normal cut off for a MBBS seat in manipal university?
2nd May 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there a chance to get below 500 rank in manipal medical entrance if score is 166/200
3rd May 2015, 09:12 AM
GoluBoss
Junior Member+

Manipal University is one of best university in medical stream .
It conducts own entrance test for admission in MBBS program.
151 is not a good score which will secure your seat in MBBS.
Basically, cutoff mark is around 140 but to take admission in MBBS,it is necessary to secure high marks in entrance test.
So,to take admission ,you have to attend counseling session so that if students with marks higher than you ,are not going to take admission for any reason then you can get seats in MBBS.
So, do not loose heart ,attend counseling and hope you will get seat in desired stream.
Also, attempt to take admission in other colleges as admission in this university is not 100% sure.
3rd May 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of securing a rank in Manipal medical college with a score of 140/200
6th May 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Got 132 out of 200 in manipal university MBBS entrance .....is there any chance for getting into the college
8th May 2015, 09:55 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I am able to scored only 151 marks
in mbbs entrance exam conducted by manipal university.
is any chance for mbbs in manipal university?????
please reply as soon as possible

You have secured very less marks to get admitted in the MBBS program of a Manipal university, but with this marks you can try in another college, this might help you, but not in Manipal.
16th May 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

i scored 157 out of 200 in manipal entrance examination 2015. am i eligible for mbbs?
16th May 2015, 11:59 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You may or may not get the admission in MU even though you cleared and got the rank.
Admissions depends on the no.of the available seats in MU i.e depends on intake of students based on rank in increasing order.
Better attend thr counseling and hope for the best.
Good luck
17th May 2015, 03:21 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i scored 157 out of 200 in manipal entrance examination 2015. am i eligible for mbbs?
Manipal university (MU) MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING Admission:-

medical admission:-It consists of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ).

duration is 2 1/2 hours.

exam total marks is :-

Physics – 50 marks ;
Chemistry – 50 marks ;
Biology – 70 marks ;
English & General Aptitude - 30 marks .

total marks:- 200 marks

qualifying marks is :-

general :- 50%
category sc/st/obc:- 45 %

wait for the rank list to prepare ,as per the rank list we can assume for the estimate the admission seat.

sometime the number of applicants are more than the seat available like

1)MU medical seat ,2500 applicants had applied for the entrance exam

2)out of 2500,may be 2300 applicants appeared for the exam.

3)out of 2300,1560 had cleared the exam.

4)number of seats available is:- 1000,then it that ranking system is better to allot the applicants into admission based on rank and category.

so wait for rank score list..
24th May 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 154 in manipal test any possibility of getting mbbs please reply asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?