4th January 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?

Hello
I am preparing for NATA.......Iwill
study B.Arch through NATA.
But I want to know when NATA form comes
and also tell me how to apply?

4th January 2015, 11:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of applicant in the field of Architecture.

The Notification of NATA 2015 is not yet Released.

The Expected Date of Notification is on Last week of February,2015.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

* Candidate can apply Online at http://www.nata.in
by paying the prescribed fee.

* Identify a Test Center which is convenient to you.

* Approach the Test Center wit the print out of online form along with required Documents and proof for the payment made.

* Select Convenient date for Appearing NATA.

* Request Test Center too register the candidate on the selected Date.

* Procure Receipt cum Appointment Voucher from the Test center.

* Appear for NATA on the Registered Date.
5th January 2015, 11:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am preparing for NATA.......Iwill
study B.Arch through NATA.
But I want to know when NATA form comes
and also tell me how to apply?
NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

Online application details of NATA exam is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

www.nata.in/
8th April 2015, 11:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?