4th January 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I start a Clinic after completing MDS 1st year?

hello
is mds degree necessary to be a good practicnor ?
can i open a clinic after spending 1 year under mds
( 3-4months in pedo ,3-4 months in endo 3-4 months in prostho)?
waiting for ur ans.....

Related Questions:
  1. MDS is necessary to be a good Dentist or to open a clinic?
  2. What can i do after bds except mds and starting up a clinic? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job Opportunities for me after completion of BDS?
  4. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  5. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  6. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  8. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam? Do I have to join any coaching?
  9. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  10. Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?
  11. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  12. What can I do after finishing BDS to earn more money?
  13. How to start the preparation for civil services exam? I am a 1st year Economics(honors) student
  14. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  15. Eligibility for MDS entrance exams after completing internship this month?
  16. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  17. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  18. Best options after BDS?
22nd February 2017, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start a Clinic after completing MDS 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
is mds degree necessary to be a good practicnor ?
can i open a clinic after spending 1 year under mds
( 3-4months in pedo ,3-4 months in endo 3-4 months in prostho)?
waiting for ur ans.....

The candidates with Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) and one year internship can start a Clinic. Before starting a clinic, you should work with some experience Dentist to get some practical exposure and to know how to manage a clinic. Before starting a clinic, you have to find a good location for the clinic. The cost involved in setting up a clinic is also high. The Doctors profession is highly respectable profession in India. It is a service industry and you should provide very good service to the patients. So while studying MDS, you can start a clinic or wait till you complete your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?