4th January 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year?

Hello
How can I apply for internship at Tata motors ?
I am a doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering......
I am studying in 3rd year....
Please reply to me
with regards-
Subham

12th January 2015, 10:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year?

TATA Motors has provision of global internships. You can opt for it through application via their website. You need to visit their website and apply for global internship opportunity. However, application does not mean you will get the opportunity. In order, to apply, click here.

Otherwise you can contact the concerned branch of TATA Motors where you want to pursue internship and have a discussion with the branch manager or HR manager concerning such opportunities and the application procedure. DO as directed by him/her.
31st December 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year?

Im tanvir ahmad from btech me 3rd year from uptu i want to trand in your firm im as a fresher i will try to improve your production rate with honesty THANK YOU SIR/MADEM all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?