4th January 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Tech(Nanotechnology) in University of Oxford, MIT and University of Georgia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

sir/mam, i wnt to do my post graduate in world's famous universities like MIT, OXFORD, CAMBRIDGE, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA, in M.tech nanotechnology can you tell me the procedures for joining there and pursue a degree there maam,are there any entrance exams to join there maam i need the full details

27th January 2018, 10:04 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Tech(Nanotechnology) in University of Oxford, MIT and University of Georgia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

If you want to study post graduation in Nanotechnology from Oxford, MIT and University of Georgia university so you will have to appear for some qualifying examination. Once you clear the examinations you will be eligible for pursue M.Tech in Nanotechnology.

Entry requirements for M.Tech. course in above mentioned universities:-
> You must have a 4 year graduate degree.
> You will have to appear for GRE test.
> You will have to appear for language proficiency examination IELTS/TOEFL.
> You need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by University.
> You may need to appear for personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?